Tuesday 24 December 2013

Sexy Holiday Bites

Merry Christmas to you all. I know I have been very quiet recently but I would like to take the opportunity to tell you about a new book I have been involved with. It is a collection of stories with festive themes, 9 Authors have contributed with mine written under my Pen Name of R. T. Steory. 

Tantalise your taste buds this holiday season with this collection of sinfully and beautifully crafted erotic flash fiction pieces from 9 smoking hot erotica authors. We have a lovely mix of stories that will bewitch, enthral, and overall put you in the mood. Heat up those chilly nights with this collection of sweet, sexy, and definitely naughty shorts. They can be read alone, but we think they are best shared with that special someone.


The links below will guide you to the various sites you can download this festive treat for FREE!!! so enjoy.

Picture








No comments:

Post a Comment